3. User ID, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user ID and/or password provided to you by USPAACC-SE for use in connection with this Web site or the Services. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under or with the use of your user ID and/or password, and you agree to notify USPAACC-SE immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized use of your user ID and/or password or any other actual or suspected breach of security related to this Web site. USPAACC-SE will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to safeguard your user id and/or password or to comply with this section.
4. Proprietary Rights: This Web site, certain content herein, the Services and any underlying or related software or other intellectual property may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws and are owned (along with all proprietary rights therein) by USPAACC-SE or licensors to USPAACC-SE. You agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, display, post, transmit, download, or modify any content you obtain from this Web site without USPAACC-SE's prior written permission; provided, however, that you may download or print a copy of information from the Web site for your use in learning about or using the Services.
5. Warranty Disclaimer: This web-site, the services, and any information provided through this website are provided by USPAACC-SE on an "as is" basis, and neither USPAACC-SE nor its partners, parent organization, affiliates, vendors or subcontractors make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or services or the information made available by or through this website or the services. In addition, USPAACC-SE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, statutory and non-statutory, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, title, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, or any warranty arising from course of dealing or custom of trade. Neither USPAACC-SE nor any of its partners, parent organization, affiliates, vendors or subcontractors warrants that use of this website will be uninterrupted, available at any time or from any particular location, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
6. No Refund Policy: The USPAACC-SE will not issue refunds to any individuals or entities who have purchased or renewed memberships, paid any events fees, made donations or purchased products or services via this website.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event will USPAACC-SE or any of its partners, parent organization, affiliates, vendors or subcontractors, including any of their respective officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages (including without limitation those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use this web site, the services, or any websites linked to this web site, whether based on contract, tort or other legal theory, and regardless of whether USPAACC-SE knew or was advised of the possibility of such damages. USPAACC-SE's aggregate liability for direct damages arising from or relating to this web site or the services (regardless of the cause of action, whether under contract, tort, or other legal theory) is limited to the greater of (i) the amount paid by the user to USPAACC-SE for the specific service that is the subject of the dispute or (ii) $50. The foregoing limitations of liability are independent of, and shall apply regardless of, any failure of essential purpose of any limited or exclusive remedy. You acknowledge that USPAACC-SE has agreed to provide this Web site and the Services in reliance on the exclusions of liability and disclaimers of warranty set forth herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
USPAACC-SE takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously. For further information about what information USPAACC-SE collects and how such information is used, please contact USPAACC-SE Customer Service at USPAACC-SEcustsvc@USPAACC-SE.org.