The United States Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce - Southeast Region is an affiliate of the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC), founded in 1984 as a national nonprofit, nonpartisan Pan Asian American organization representing Asian American-related groups in business, sciences, the arts, sports, education, public and community services. As a thought leader with 30-year of track record in business matchmaking , strong partnerships with corporations, government, and Asian American businesses enterprises (AABEs), the USPAACC-SE is poised to raise the bar to yet another level.
Our mission is to be the gateway to corporate and government contracts, Asian American (includes East, South and Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander) suppliers, information about Asian Americans and the Asia and Indian Subcontinent markets. We promote Asian Americans businesses and their strategic alliance partners for economic growth by enabling procurement contract opportunities with corporations, non-profit organizations and government agencies.
The USPAACC Southeast Region promotes, nurtures and propels economic growth by opening doors to contract, educational and professional opportunities for Asian Americans and their business partners in corporate America, the federal government, and the small and minority business community in the Southeast. Our members include Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies, Asian community organizations and top Asian American-owned and other small businesses in the southeast.
Some of our Signature annual events and programs include :
- Annual Business Summit – 1 day event bringing together inspirational speakers, thought leaders and procurement professionals to discuss emerging industry trends.
- What’s Your Pitch Competitions.
- Capacity Building Seminars – seminars that provide information and resources to help AABEs and other small businesses grow.
- Cocktails and Connections – networking events to bring together movers and shakers within the corporate, government and AABE landscape.
- DiA Awards Gala – spectacular awards event that showcases the top Asian American-owned businesses (AABEs), corporations and community leaders in the southeast.
We hope that you will consider becoming a sponsor of the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce-SE and engage with us to promote the synergies created by advancing small and minority business inclusion and development.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to sponsor the 3rd annual diversity in action awards gala! Expose your brand and message to the hundreds of executives, community leaders, businesses and corporations that will be in attendance. Click here for the sponsorship
levels and benefits.